Feb 15, 2013

Russian (Correction Japanese) Meteor Prediction

UPDATE IT SEEMS I DID PREDICT RIGHT!:
Please see the updated post about the meteor in Japan (Photo below at end of post)
OK so it seems I WAS right on the mark? Unfortunately I wasn't made aware of the Japan Meteor till after I posted about the Russian one..so in the end I was right about the country…man that’s wild!


http://anunnakifiles.com/2013/02/16/correction-japan-meteor-prediction-not-russian/
------------------------------------------------------


Well shit, I was SURE I had the right country!!! apparently I was off in the country but well it was in the general area! but wow this correlates perfectly with what happened in Russia with the meteor on Friday (2/15/13)…I am not always 100% in my predictions but, this is pretty damn close…I usually have one or two things off. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-russia-meteorite-idUSBRE91E05Z20130215

----------------------------------
UPDATE IT SEEMS I DID PREDICT RIGHT!:
Please see the updated post about the meteor in Japan (Photo below at end of post)
OK so it seems I WAS right on the mark? Unfortunately I wasn't made aware of the Japan Meteor till after I posted about the Russian one..so in the end I was right about the country…man that’s wild!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all made of star stuff and we're all on a return journey to remember who we are...one planet, one people, one universe.