Mar 11, 2014

Doing Battle With Archangel Michael

It's been a long time since I have had a dream about doing battle in the astral but last night I did and it was scary at first but then turned out to be pretty symbolic I think, I don't like to do battle even with negative people be they astral or not. But everything had been done and there was no other option.

It started with me watching the news and hearing about several murders taking place and that it was the work of a serial killer/rapist, I was told to go take care of it....So I was walking home from somewhere past the known serial killer..I was baiting him. Sure enough he followed me home to rape and kill me but when he got there he was in for quite a surprise. I fought back but couldn't beat him, he was strong. There was another person battling with me and all of a sudden he knelt down on one knee, put his hands together and interlocked his fingers and started praying the Archangel Michael prayer to Archangel Michael:

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Suddenly a light came down from the sky in to both of our swords and our swords lit up with like a golden fire that wasn't hot it was very strange...then we plunged our swords into his heart but it wasn't like stabbing him it was more like shooting light through his heart....the man became like light and exploded. I remember every detail of the man unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all made of star stuff and we're all on a return journey to remember who we are...one planet, one people, one universe.