Aug 11, 2010

Dreaming of Lions And Panthers During The Opening Of The Lions Gateway

Last night I had a dream that I kept seeing big cats around me. It was as if they were guarding me from something? there was a lion on one side of the house pacing back and forth, he kept looking towards the night and each time I would ‘Ouch’ in the dream the lion would stand tall and look at me to see if I was OK.

I would say I was fine and the lion would relax. The panther would do the same, she was guarding another side of the house and at times she would look directly in to my eyes and then I would literally feel like I was in space, in another world, it was awesome but then it would all end because they would have to get back to being guards again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all made of star stuff and we're all on a return journey to remember who we are...one planet, one people, one universe.