Jan 29, 2012

King David In Rome

One of the dreams that was very short but quite powerful was the dream of King David and Rome. It was an odd dream because of the way it progressed but, it was still quite interesting. It started out with me boarding a train to England from the USA even though a HUGE ocean separates the two, once in England I was to look for a particular address, I ended up in a pub then the dream shifted and I was in Rome and a man was there, at first I had no clue who he was, but he looked familiar he sort of looked like a Roman soldier but he looked off, as if he was using a Roman disguise, he announced himself as King David after he shook my hand. A lady then was there as well, I don’t quite know who she was, we all sat down, and we were talking for a while, I don’t remember much of the conversation but I do remember some. I remember the last thing said was,

“In the Roman empire lies deception and stolen treasures, great power lies in all of us, release your power”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all made of star stuff and we're all on a return journey to remember who we are...one planet, one people, one universe.