Feb 3, 2013

Old Prophetic Dream: (Earthquakes)

WOW insomnia is NOT good for a blog about dreams and the astral world now is it lol :) thankfully I managed to dig up some more older dreams I had...I am pretty sure I have more laying around somewhere, see that was my problem and why I could never make sense of my dreams (not that I can now anyways, ha!), they were always so scattered in different directions/locations, different books, folders, online on different websites, in notepad, different social networks, wow you name it...never in one place, till now. Anyways, this dream below was like my dream that I posted about called (The White Glowing Being: 911 Warning?), a prophetic dream...or whatever you want to call this, I have had these a few times. I always pondered OK so what on Gods green EARTH is the purpose of these dreams? of prophetic dreams and visions if no one will believe us? I thought and thought and thought, till one day it was like God/Goddess smacked me upside my stupid little head lol! just like that...It came to me, oooh! it is either:

  • So we can begin to manifest the opposite outcome 
  • So we can manifest a less destructive outcome

Oh it just made so much sense to me and it took me all those years to finally reach my Aha! moment, oh but that climax was so epic. But it left me wondering, could I (and all those other hundreds of people who had premonitions/prophetic dreams about 9/11) have prevented or at least lessened the destruction of 9/11 had we realized this then? we may never know but at least I am putting it out there now, I haven't come across anyone coming to this conclusion though I am pretty sure I can't be the only 'seer/sensitive' who has come to this conclusion but I am putting it out there all the same. If you are a seer/sensitive/psychic/remove viewer etc whatever you are...and haven't considered this as a reason behind your abilities, I suggest you start to consider it, especially because there HAS to be a reason for us being awake and aware on this Earth now no? what is the reason behind our existence? why are there people on Earth who are able to see the probable future? sure there is a bigger picture to all this but right now we are focusing on the little picture, the one that fits in the little 3D box, what other reason would we be here? yes everyone is blessed with this gift but not everyone is aware of it, or are they? I have always believed everyone is but then the opposite might be true as well, perhaps we really are a rare bunch? who knows, all I know is that thought is energy and energy can be manipulated to manifest a positive or negative outcome according to your focus and I think this is why we see the things we do, so that we might be able to lessen the suffering on Earth, maybe just maybe.

Earthquakes And The Oregan Coast
I had been dreaming about Earthquakes near Nevada for about a week, I kept for some reason seeing there was going to be a moderate earthquake near the area. I dreamed over and over about earthquakes. Finally with the last dream occurring early the 29th of March, I posted about it on Facebook. I said in the dream that there wasn't much damage and no one would be hurt. To my surprise when checking ATS today, I noticed the Earthquakes out of Oregon.



Posted February 28th 2012
https://twitter.com/starseednetwork/statuses/174665359931080704

6.2 off Oregon coast (updated to a 5.9) 7.0 in Mexico right after http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread829182/pg1 

Magnitude 5.9 – OFF THE COAST OF OREGON 2012 April 11th http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread829184/pg1 

Oregon (Listeni/ˈɒrɨɡən/ ORR-ə-gən)[7] is a state in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. It is located on the Pacific coast, with Washington to the north, California to the south, Nevada on the southeast and Idaho to the east. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all made of star stuff and we're all on a return journey to remember who we are...one planet, one people, one universe.